Well, for those of you who do not follow football, I'll let you in on a little secret - Fresno State got annihilated this evening by Boise State (of all teams). Regardless of the score, I still refuse to root for
BSU. Not only that, I join the ranks of people who give them zero respect when it comes to the
BCS. Anyway, I snapped some photos of the game. We
actually had an enjoyable time and the weather was great! I will remain optimistic about next year! Go Dogs!
The
BSU band plays the opposing team fight songs before the game. How sweet!

Here's what the field looked like from our seats. Fresno had the ball on this drive. It ended in a
FG. Yes, that's when it was still a "game."

A close-up shot of Fresno on their first drive. Again, still looking good!

This is out of order, but here come the Dogs!

Wow, pictures are never flattering when you take them yourself. If only I had longer arms! Notice that Brett is dressed in neutral colors while I am proudly supporting Fresno. I eventually had to put on my Fresno State sweatshirt also. Do you think I embarrass him?
1 comment:
Maybe we should have played them in baseball i.e. NATIONAL CHAMPS, GO DAWGS!
Post a Comment