Saturday, November 8, 2008
It's Christmas Card Time!
Brett is wonderful! There are various reasons why I can easily proclaim his greatness, however, the fact that he humored me today was a quick reminder. We had a lazy morning this morning and asked each other what we wanted to do today. I had a great idea that we could take a picture for our Christmas cards. I know this is Brett's favorite thing to do. I didn't even have to see his face to know he was grimacing. The question was, "Where should we go to take it?" Surprisingly, Brett quickly said the Boise Depot would be a great place. After the picture was taken and I complimented his great location he said, "I knew I had to come up with something so you wouldn't get mad. It's the first thing I could think of." Thanks, honey!
We don't have a tripod, but I was sure that we could set the timer on our camera. I've only done it once before, but I had confidence in my photography skills nonetheless. What a bad idea! We found a couple of places around the Depot that had great scenery. Here's how the first picture went: I set the camera on a bench. Brett walked down the rocky slope to stand near the pond. (He got the easy part.) I set the timer and RAN. I was running so fast in fact, I slipped and darn near landed in the water. Thankfully, my wonderful husband caught me, turned me around, and we smiled just in time! Also after the photo shoot, he told me about hard he would have laughed if I fell. He even commented, "I should have stepped the side and let you fall in." True love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment