Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Modern Day Homemaker?

Now that volleyball is over, I have found that I have a lot more time on my hands. During football season, Brett was also gone on some Thursday or Friday evenings. While at Craft Warehouse one evening, I spotted a cute pattern for an apron. Since it said "Beginner's Apron," I thought I'd give it a whirl. This time, I even followed directions rather than making up my own as I go. The lighting is terrible, but you get the drift.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

It looks great! I LOVE it!

Kelli Higgins said...

Nichole-
I am so impressed. I am thinking of making some Christmas stocking this year. We will see how that goes; I am sewing challenged. My mom's sewing machine gets all tangled up whenever I am within a few feet of it. I think that I have some kind of electric force field that causes this problem. Anyway, I will hand sew them and hope that it works out. Nice work on your apron. Have you tried it on Brett? Talk to you soon.
Kelli

Kelli Higgins said...

Another comment--Ali and I want to know how you got this cool background. Maybe you could offer a class the next time the Ruffatto family gets together. My green background is a little bright for me, but I haven't been able to figure out how to change it without changing to a new template. I am not overly excited about the template choices. Is it a quick and easy answer, or does it require a technology degree?
Kelli

Suzanne said...

Will you look at that! I'm totally impressed. It's funny, but I have started one as well. Great minds think alike I suppose.

Suzanne said...

Ooo...if you want some fun ideas look at: www.angrychicken.typepad.com/tieoneon

she's got some great ideas from all over.