I'm terribly sorry that I don't have any pictures to share of Brett's 28th birthday. However, his special day did not go unnoticed! Here's how it all went down:Last night, we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Brett ordered pork ribs while I settled for the pulled pork sandwich. For dessert, I made him some lemon cookies (I'm crinkling my face up right now.). And to top it all off, he got some wonderful presents: A River Runs Through It, a book called Fly Fishing Basics, a flyfishing vest, some flies, and...a fly fishing rod!!! Yes, there was a theme. He's all set for summer! I'm going to discourage him to practice in the house. However, if we got that house with a half-acre, I'm sure he could practice fly fishing to his heart's content! I hope it was a wonderful birthday, honey!
2 comments:
We would be absolutely delighted to go fishing with you this summer. The rod may be a little long for Noah, but we will manage. Take care and happy turkey day!
Try Silver Creek near Picabo. Supposed to be very challenging. The Rosses will be back in or near Driggs this summer. Come visit, there are many fishing opportunities.
Post a Comment