Speaking of gravy, Brett wanted to make sure Puckett wasn't left out. Since we had some extra gravy, Brett added a little bit to Puckett's dinner. Happy Thanksgiving, Puckett! We didn't do much cooking this Thanksgiving, in fact, the only thing we made was a spinach salad. However, here was the other creation:
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am always reminded of the many things I have to be thankful for, including so many family members and friends. Yesterday in mass, Father gave a great homily. His message was that it is easy to expect things in life (i.e., a house, an iPod, etc.), but oftentimes we are not thankful for everything. It was definitely a reality check. Not to mention, that particular priest is funny (yes, there are funny priests out there) and even talked about drinking at the corner bar. I can't remember how it fit it, but it sure caught the attention of many. To make a long story short, I am very thankful, but will try harder to appreciate and give thanks year-round.
No comments:
Post a Comment