This evening, I was in search of something interesting to blog about because, let's face it, there is nothing very exciting going on here. I thought of two completely random things to share with everyone. First, this is the picture of our school's Christmas tree. Each year, St. Alphonsus Medical Center puts on an event called the Festival of Trees. The trees are auctioned off, and the proceeds go toward healthcare. I think that's how it works anyway. It's hard to see from this picture, but the ornaments are blue and silver. Our school's tree got third place!
The other random thing I found out today was that the Nobel Peace Prize medal depicts three naked men with their hands on each other's shoulders! Does anyone find that weird? Don't look closely, you might something you didn't want to see. How did I find out? I'm glad you asked. I was so hard up for something to blog about that I actually Googled "weird facts." Like I said, there is nothing exciting going on here. :o)

1 comment:
Well there's exciting things going on now...are you going to shout to the world or what!?
Post a Comment