This has been an extremely hectic and busy week for us. Monday was the only evening that we've actually seen each other before dinnertime. No lie. Brett has been busy with covering events (soccer and football) and ultimate frisbee. I have been swamped with volleyball games, school, and Parent Night.
There were a couple of mishaps at school I wanted to share. Yesterday, while I was consoling a crying 8th grader (think Mean Girls), one of my 8th grade boys dislocated his knee cap and tore his miniscus. Of course it was me who was on yard duty that day! Today, while I was teaching 7th graders with the door open, and 8th grade boy puked right outside the door. I guess this is the stuff they just don't prepare you for in college, right?
All in all, I think we're having fun. I wouldn't exactly say we see a lot of each other these days, but I know it will all work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment