Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another week down, many more to go. Brett had a busy week with work and recreation. He spent two days covering soccer and football for one of the high schools, played frisbee down town one evening, and we went to a dinner last night. I had two away volleyball games and practice, but that's it. Needless to say, we're not seeing each other all that much. Sound familiar, Suzanne and Ian? And poor, poor Puckett. What a sad life he lives these days...

Oh, so you want to know what happened at school this week? Wait, are you assuming that some crazy things happened with my Catholic junior high kids? You assumed right! I had four 7th graders that got caught cheating. I also had one student who broke an ink pen on his hand. On his way to wash his hands in the bathroom, he wrote on the wall, "Daniel was here." His name is not Daniel. So yes, he was caught and suspended. Good job guys. I think we may need to go to confession next week.

It's Saturday!! Big games today - Notre Dame vs. Michigan, Fresno State vs. Wisconsin, USC vs. Ohio State. Brett is also leaving tonight and going to sit in the new sky box at the Boise State game. I guess that's cool if you like BSU. :o)

No comments: