Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wedding in Kalispell, MT


At the end of June we were lucky enough to travel a whole 9 hours (one way) to Kalispell, MT for Brett's cousins's wedding. We were so very excited to see Kelli and TJ tie the knot and visit with the Ruffatto family at the same time!


I have to say that I was a little skeptical about our sleeping arrangements. We were told that Brett's aunts and uncle had rented a MONASTERY for the weekend. I was thinking dormroom style everything, including showers! I have to admit that I even bought Old Navy flip flops as shower shoes! Needless to say , the monastery turned out to be a gigantic house with about ten bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and a chapel. It was perfect for all 30 of us staying there and it was the bargain price of $100 per night...total. That's my kind of place!

No comments: