Nichole and I have been blessed to see so many firsts over the first days. We have seen her first breath, first diaper change (By the way, I did it. I have a picture of it, but I didn't want to put any X-rated pictures of my daughter on the internet), yawn, scratches on her face, and sneezes. So, I thought that we could share her first hiccups. She sneezed just before I took this video, but I missed it. Babies are so cute when they sneeze. Turn your volume up and you can hear her.
2 comments:
Congratulations Brett and Nichole! We are so happy for you and are thrilled to see your photos of the lovely Mia! We think that she looks like a Walker. So glad to hear that you are all doing well. I think that you are a great blogger Brett--witty commentary about the diaper photos and an adorable video--well done. You should get in on the action more often. Hugs to all three of you. We love you and can't wait to see you again. Take care and God Bless!
TJ and Kelli
ok...so this is so cute. my favorite is always the yawn. it is the best! i can't wait to hold her. love you guys.
Post a Comment