Tuesday, July 7, 2009

36 Weeks

This morning, I had my 36-week check-up. The good news is that everything was fine and the baby's heart beat sounded good. And, despite the movement on my sides, she is head down. The not-as-good-as-I-was-hoping news is that I am hardly dilated. Dr. Rice's advice was to continue walking since that seems to be what triggers my Braxton-Hicks contractions. And, so we did. Brett and Puckett were nice enough to accompany me on another 35 minute walk through our neighborhood. We sure don't go fast, but the scenery is nice and there are some challenging (for me) hills. Have no fear - the bag is packed and the car seat is in the back of the car. But don't get too antsy, we still have three weeks.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Soo close, Nichole! Seriously, though, those last few weeks seem to take months. Hang in there and keep walking :) Go on a couple dates with Brett while you don't have to worry about a babysitter! I'm excited for you and can't wait to hear the exciting news!