Monday, March 21, 2011

Potty

I apologize in advance if this is too much information, but it truly is funny. Going to the bathroom by myself with the door shut has become some what of a luxury. Really. It's sad, but true. So, there I was going to the bathroom when in walks Mia. Like I said, I apologize if that was too much for you to handle. She proceeds to communicate that she wants to go potty on her potty, too. She wants her pants down. No, she wants them off. Off come the shoes and socks. Off go the pants. M has a onsie on. It needs to be unsnapped. (Please picture the little tail that is now hanging because it is unsnapped and she is standing.) And, of course, her diaper needs to be taken off as well. She sits on her pink potty. About one minute later, she is done. No potty. M decides she is done, and would like to play in the bathroom now. Doesn't everyone do that? She squats down to "play" and, wouldn't you know it, she goes potty on the floor. Not only is it on the floor, it is on her shirt, and that little onsie that was draggie behind her. Terrific.

1 comment:

Becky Bronner said...

Sounds familiar! Glad you were able to update the blog some more. Mia is so adorable and I can't believe how long her pigtails are! We miss you guys!