Saturday, March 12, 2011

Books

We like to read. We have lots of books. Mia has lots of books. In case you're wondering, here's what we're reading. As if any normal human being actually goes through the day thinking, "I wonder what Brett, Nichole, and M are reading right now."

Brett:
Rodale's Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening
The Backyard Homestead by Carleen Madigan
The Complete Compost Gardening Guide
The Athlete's Shoulder by Andrews, Wilk, & Reinold
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
The Pruning Book by Lee Reich
A new physical therapy article each day (really)

Nichole:
The Love Dare by Stephen Kindrick
A Catholic Woman's Book of Days by Amy Welbourn
The Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule
Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage by Elizabeth Gilbert (This is the sequel to Eat, Pray, Love and, I have to say, she's Debby Downer when it comes to marriage. Consequently, I am moving very slowly through this book until Danielle Steel comes out with her new one next month.)

Baby M:
Bo Saves the Show (This is her favorite! I even had to tape it up this morning.)
Ten Apples Up on Top!
Elmo's World, Love
Sesame Street Storybook with music player
Elmo's Piano

No comments: