Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hello Again

Often times, I think to myself, "I really need to update that blog of ours." And then, something else comes up and the ol' blog is pushed out of my mind yet again. Maybe it's quite unrealistic to think that people will actually be upset if I don't update it. Nevertheless (I love that word), I feel the need to sit down and give you another update. One of these days, it won't be so much of an update as much as me just blabbing again. That's my goal, anyway.

Baby M isn't quite a baby anymore as she is now 14 months old. Aahhh! How did that happen? I swear one day she was laying on the couch without supervision because she didn't move, and now she can crawl up the stairs and walk away before I tie my shoe. And, I can tie my shoes pretty quickly. So, yes, she is now walking. I always knew it would be fun when she was walking, but I also foresaw (Is that a word? Yes, I just looked it up.) the amount of work that would be involved. Goodness, that little girl is a mover, always has been though. It's easy to see that she loves being able to walk. In the past week, I think she just decided to walk because she knows she can. She'll walk all over Grantie T's living room, kitchen, dining room, etc. Playing on the green couch is almost taking a backseat to walking now. I never thought I'd see the day! M also loves to feed herself (string cheese, anyone?), run with her dad, and play with the kids at day care.

Neither Brett nor I have too much going on besides work. We did; however, buy a house. I can't quite remember if that was on the last blog post. We are hoping to be able to move in at the end of the month. Get this - it has a green house. If you know Brett, you know how happy this makes him.

Puckett is anticipating the move to our new house where he will have much more room to run, wander, explore, get into trouble, etc. It will also be easier to take him on walks as there won't be so many hills. Who am I kidding? The hills aren't the problem. :o)

And, one last thing, I just need to put in a plug for Scentsy. I am still a Scentsy consultant, so if you are intersted in buying for the holidays (they're coming quick) and/or hosting a party (online or otherwise) to get free goods, let me know!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So, how about some pics of that house? Green that it is...