


Wow, there is so much going on right now! Thankfully, my eighth graders graduated, school is out, and now I can move on to other things (i.e., moving). Here's everything you need to know about us right now:
- Today is Brett's last day at work. Whew! I'll keep the other comments off the blog. :o)
- We move next week. Aaaahhh!
- I don't have a job yet. Ugh.
- I think I'm going to start selling Scentsy. If you know what it is already, feel free to buy from me in a couple of weeks or so. If you don't know, I'm sure you'll be on my email list.
- Mia has five teeth and the sixth is on its way.
- Puckett has all of his teeth still.
- I won two tickets to a Jewel concert on the radio. I'm addicted to trying to win things even if I know I won't be living in Boise anymore and will need to give them away.
- Mia LOVES her daddy! And, Mia's dad LOVES her!
2 comments:
The family pics are gorgeous. It was great seeing you guys for a couple days. Thanks so much for making the extra trip to the eastern side of the state.
Moving is soo stressful! I hope it went well for you guys and that you're getting settled! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment