Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On the move...literally

As some of you may already know, we have decided to move to Great Falls, MT. There were a lot of factors that went into the decision, but ultimately, we feel like this is the best decision right now. Unfortunately, we've grown quite fond of Boise since we've been here. We have some amazing friends and have had a lot of fun here. Thankfully (and we're still crossing our fingers), we had an offer on our house and are supposed to sign papers in a couple of days. So, in a couple of weeks, we'll be packing up our stuff and heading north. Again, thankfully, we'll be able to spend lots of time with family, especially Aunt Terri and cousin Kim.

What about jobs? Brett will be working in an orthopaedic outpatient setting again. There was a brand new facility opened a couple of months ago, and he's excited about that. As for me, I haven't been quite as lucky yet. I'm hoping to teach again in the fall, but there haven't been any openings. I'm crossing my fingers and praying for that one, too.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Drive safe! We hope to see you soon.

Whitney said...

Wow! What an adventure! I'm so gld things have been working out for you - kinda solidifies that it's the right thing to do, huh? Moving is definitely hard when you think of all the good people you're leaving behind. You won't have any trouble finding them in MT! Good luck with everything!! I wish I was there to help out!