Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weight Loss

Below, I will recall an incident in class from yesterday morning:

Student 1: I went to a pitching clinic over the weekend and Mrs. Walker was there.
Students: Why were you there, Mrs. Walker?
Me: I am coaching softball at the high school now.
Students: The head coach?
Me: Yes.
Student 2: You don't look like the active type.
Me: (Irritated) Student 2, that's not very nice.
Student 2: I guess you better get on the treadmill.
Students: (In astonishment that Student 2 said that.)
Me: Student 2, that is entirely inappropriate, but we will talk about it after class.
Thinking to myself: You probably weigh the same as I do, you piece of crap. Shut up! Plus, I just had a baby four months ago. Give me a break!

Consequences from the principal: Student 2, please apologize to Mrs. Walker.

REALLY?!?!?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am still laughing over this post. We need to catch up!