Anyway, I really logged on to post a picture of our little one and give you a quick update. While Mia found her voice about three weeks ago, she learned how to squeal today. It was simply amazing to hear such a high-pitched, loud sound come out of such a little body. This morning, Mia parked herself on a Twins quilt in front of the fireplace while Brett watched the Vikings. Throughout the game, she squealed, and appropriately did it after a Vikings TD. What a gal!
Today, I used up some of a gift card from my God parents and bought a little mat so she can play on her tummy. As I was walking down the aisle, I distinctly remember thinking, "I don't want to get the pink one because if/when we have another little tike, I want it to be gender neutral." I promptly pulled the other one off the shelf and felt satisfied with my choice. It was only when I got home that I realized it was a car...for boys. Oops! At this point, it is obvious that Mia doesn't care one bit. In fact, she spends about two minutes on her tummy, and them flips to her stomach and rolls off the mat altogether. What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment