Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where did the time go?

Goodness, where have we been? The end of February, and even the first week of March, have been a blur. Here's an update:

  • After jumping through some hoops, we are set to sign papers tomorrow. As of Monday, we should be homeowners again! We're making mental lists of things to do. This evening, we went to Lowe's and decided on some sample paint colors. We're definitely in the same ballpark when it comes to colors. Minor detail - Brett thought we were only painting the master bedroom. I thought we were painting the entire house. :o)
  • As of today, I am 19-weeks pregnant. I saw my doc on Tuesday. All is well, the baby is growing. I gained back the two pounds I lost last month so now I'm even again. In THREE weeks we will be able to find out if it's a boy or girl. Are we going to find out? HECK YES!!
  • Brett has been working hard lately. He is working with a hockey team, arena football team, doing research, and seeing his normal patients.
  • Last weekend, Brett accompanied me to a conference in Anaheim. Thank goodness for the sun! My dad met us down there and we were able to hang out for a couple of days.

No comments: