As you may know, we have spent the last four months looking for houses in Boise. I would have never guessed that we would have such difficulty finding "The One." I guess our house in
Wenatchee was hard to compare to though. I'll spare you the crazy details of our house hunt and just say that we put an offer on a house last Sunday. The offer was accepted a couple of days later. Right now, we are waiting for the inspection (Tuesday). If all goes well, we will be homeowners again as of March 6. We'll definitely have some work to do, thankfully, but with any luck we'll be ready for baby come July. Yes, there's room for visitors so we'd love to see you all in Boise some time soon!
Here's a little info about this home:
- It is 1.5 miles from where Brett works.
- It is in the foothills.
- 3 bd/2 ba, 1661 sq. feet
- The owners really liked green (carpet/walls)
- It lacks curb appeal, but that's an easy fix.
- Houses around it are way nicer.
- It can use some updates in the kitchen, bathroom, and master.
- There's room for a garden.
1 comment:
SOOO exciting! Can't wait to see pics! I hope the inspection goes well - keep us updated!
Post a Comment