Almost three years ago, at eight weeks old, we brought Puckett home. Actually, Brett had to make an unexpected trip to MN that weekend, but I was sure I could handle it. What was I thinking?! The first night, I was convinced I wanted to return him. Thankfully, he doesn't whine like that anymore. And slowly, he's matured. Has he gotten smarter? No, not at all. Over the last year he has calmed down significantly though. Seriously. Regardless, we still like him...a little. :o)
This is the day we picked him out. We picked him out thinking he was the calm one of the bunch. Little did we know, little Puckett was sick that day because he had eaten a collar. This was just the beginning.
I think this picture was taken about a week or so after we had him at home. So cute!
Here's Puckett in the snow in Jan. or Feb. of 2008. He looks the same now though.
No comments:
Post a Comment