Tomorrow could not possibly come soon enough!! Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 1pm, Brett and I are going in for THE ultrasound. Yes, my friends, with any luck at all we'll finally know if there's a boy or girl inside of my tummy. And, I promise my tummy is getting bigger. Granted with a sweatshirt or baggy shirt on you can't even tell, but I KNOW it's getting bigger. In fact, Brett asked jokingly the other day, "When did you get pregnangt?" But, back to the real reason I'm writing: Ultrasound! Most of you know that we are hoping for a boy. I mean, really hoping for a boy. But, last night we both decided that it's a girl just because. Don't worry, in less than 24 hours we will know what is between our baby's legs. :o) (Sorry, that was inappropriate but I couldn't help it.)
At 21 weeks pregnant I am gaining back more and more energy (good thing since we just moved). I can stay up later, eat more than I should, and am still going to water aerobics. I have also graduated into maternity pants. Why didn't I do that sooner? Boy are they comfy! My seventh grade students have been extremely interested in maternity garb and are always wondering if they are "maternity or regular." So cute!
3 comments:
I'm at the ready...to make baby clothes that is! So let us know what you're having asap! I think I'm more excited to find out what you're having than I was for my own baby...crazy. Love you two!
Sooo?! What are you having?!!
Post a Comment