Friday, October 10, 2008

Puckett Exercises

If only I had a picture of what I'm about to tell the world...

Brett has figured out a way to walk on the treadmill...WITH PUCKETT. Seriously. I just walked into the spare bedroom and there they were. Brett is holding the leash and they are walking side-by-side on the treadmill. So far, Puckett has walked .5 miles on the treadmill this evening. I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, or just shake my head at this nonsense. I think I'll go with the latter because I often get in trouble when I open my mouth.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This absolutely cracked me up reading. What a "Brett" thing to do. He's always willing to rig up something...but you gotta love him for it. We miss you guys too.

love The McGees

Kelli Higgins said...

Hey Brett and Nichole. I love reading your blog. This is my favorite entry. I can just see Brett and Puckett walking on the treadmill together! Hope all is going well for you two. Will I see you at John's wedding in January? TJ and I bought our plane tickets last night! Can't wait to see the family.
Love,
Kelli