Wednesday, August 27, 2008
First Days as a Teacher
I have to say that my first three days as a real teacher have been quite the experience. There are still many things I am learning along the way. I think the first three days went well. We're slowly getting into our curriculum and hopefully we can have fun along the way. My seventh grade class if full of fun and extremely polite kids. My eighth graders are funny, but are serious most of the time. I don't think they've come out of their shells in my class yet. I haven't given up yet though. I will admit that the days are long as I get to school a little after 7am, teach, and then go to vball practice until 5:15pm. I guess that's the real world again isn't it? Each day is something different though and I'm certainly enjoying it so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah - you're a real teacher! I know you'll do great.
Post a Comment