Here they are in all their glory:
Friday, July 15, 2011
Potty Training (the real deal)
Months ago, Mia let us know she was ready to take on the porcelain. Actually, at the time, she was using her pink princess potty that sat on the floor. Gradually, we moved to the big potty, but she was still content to go in her pull-up as well. So, while we know Mia can use the potty, Brett and I hadn't been doing a very good job of really weaning her out of the diapers. Well, folks, tomorrow is the day. That's right! Yesterday, I took Mia to the store to pick out her own "big girl panties." I grimaced at her choices (Dora and Disney princess) but, I had to let her do it herself. Now, they're all washed up and ready. I just hope we are.
Here they are in all their glory:
Here they are in all their glory:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment