
Friday, March 26, 2010
8 Months
I am eight months old! I can sit up, am learning to scoot, and love to roll around. I like to play with Puckett, chase him with Dad's help, and pull on his lips. Sometimes, I even try to play with his toys and lay in his bed. I love to play peek-a-boo with Dad. You may have seen the video of us playing. How fun! Recently, Mom likes to sit me in the Bumbo seat while she's doing my hair. I always see another little girl in the mirror. She sure is cute! We like to laugh at each other a lot. Besides my regular meals, I've started to try Cheerios and rice cakes, too. They don't taste as good as some other things, but I sure do like playing with them.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment