Saturday, September 26, 2009

Women's Celebration

Each year, Boise has a Women's Celebration downtown. There is a Women's Show with vendors and giveaways and a 5k walk/run/stroll. This morning, Mia and I got ready to walk our first 5k together. It was a little early, so don't mind the pretty faces.

Mia's shirt says, "This chick was made for walking." So cute!
Mia is all set and ready to walk.

Here we go!

Here's our "race" numbers. I wouldn't exactly say we went fast, but it was hard to navigate when thousands of other slooooooow people are in front of you.

3 comments:

Becky Bronner said...

How was it? Wish I could have joined you! Did anyone else end up walking with you?

Suzanne said...

Good for you! Walking (not a 5k mind you!) is still one of Noah and my special times together. Hopefully one day he'll go for runs with his Momma.

Whitney said...

How fun! She is getting soo big and is soo ADORABLE! What a great thing to do together :)