We'll start with the "Mia update" since I think it is most interesting. Mia turned 7 weeks old last Friday. She usually eats between three and four ounces each feeding now. We can tell she's gaining weight and getting longer, but she hasn't been back to the doctor to get an official number yet. Mia continues stay awake longer and longer during the day, and sleeps longer and longer at night. What a relief! She seems to enjoy laying on the floor for short periods during the afternoon. Who wouldn't enjoy laying on a Minnesota Twins quilt?! Thanks, Katie and Jeremy!
Last weekend, my dad, Sylvia, and Aunt Karmen came to town. Mia was baptized at our church by our favorite priest, Father Riffle. I'll post some pictures once I'm done being lazy. We have to give a shout out the Mia's Godparents, her Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Ian. Even though they weren't able to make it, we know they were praying for her/us. We had a great time visiting with family and letting them take turns changing diapers!
We had a very enjoyable weekend this weekend! Friday, Mia and I joined a friend for Art in the Park. Saturday morning, Brett, Mia, and I went to the farmer's market downtown with some friends of ours. They had a great idea to hit up the Taste of Idaho at the arena. Talk about good stuff! We got all kinds of free fruit, corn, tortillas, bread, samples of delicious food, etc. It was well worth it! And today, we hung out at home together. Brett planted three currant plants, two gooseberries, I vaccuumed, Mia slept, etc. It was nice to have the weekend for us to just be together.
No comments:
Post a Comment