
Awhile back, I blogged about the BOB stroller we were so excited to get. Well, today, we finally got it all ready to go. First, I hosed it down and cleaned it off a bit with some Oxyclean. When we bought the stroller, the previous owners told us we would need a new tire. Not so fast! A couple of patches and slime go a long way! Good job, Brett! So, the third thing we did was buy this handy silver attachment that makes it possible to carry the car seat on the stroller. I'm sure you've seen it a million times with other strollers, but we really didn't want three strollers around the house. This way, we have two: The BOB stroller and our umbrella stroller. Here's our new set up!
1 comment:
Ooo, it's flashy, fast, and fabulous!! I wanted one of these so bad. You're going to love it.
Post a Comment