- Preparing our 2008 taxes. They're ready to go to the CPA! You should see my spreadsheets!
- Looking for houses. Of course, this is nothing new. We did, however, get a new realtor. Things are looking up!
- Puckett attempted suicide. As it turns out, he ate one of my gloves the night before we went skiing. I looked all over for it! Thankfully, it came out his mouth in the form of a large barf. And Brett actually asked me if I wanted to keep it.
- Sick. I caught a little cold a couple of days ago and am still trying to fight it off.
- Work, work, and work. Brett is working with a 13-14 year old soccer team to whip them into shape before their season. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, they extended it becauese they liked it so much! Good job!
- Pregnant. Yep, still at it. I have my 14-week appointment on Tuesday. Weight gain? Nope. None.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Since our big ski trip a couple of weeks ago, it seems that I don't have anything exciting to blog about. I guess it is hard to compare to that though. Here's a quick list of what we've been doing in Boise:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, good lord, that Puckett has done that before with something similar when you guys were here in Wenatchee, didn't he??! Didn't he swallow a sock or somethin'?
Post a Comment