Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby M - Almost 7 months

Here's the most important post for all of you, I'm sure. Here's what little MP is up to these days:

Eating - She L.O.V.E.S. to eat! Besides formula, M loves sweet potatoes, acorn squash, sweet peas, apple sauce, bananas, peaches, pears, oatmeal, and rice cereal (not at the same time). She really does not like green beans.

Sleeping - With the exception of traveling, M sleeps all night long. She sleeps from 8pm until 6am. We're working on dropping her 10pm feeding.

Playing - M loves her exersaucer. In fact, she will turn in her seat so that she is facing the corner and doesn't even care about us. I guess we're just chopped liver these days! She also enjoys playing on the floor, rolls both ways, and sucks on her big toe. Yum! M also pets Puckett sometimes and is very gentle. We'll see how long that lasts.

M and Dad - Well, there's no denying that she is Daddy's Little Girl. From the minute he walks in after work, she smiles. I even tried an exeriment where I tried the same noises and tricks Brett does. Sure enough, she laughs hysterically when he does it, but looks at me like I'm from another planet when I do. It sure it amazing to see the connection they have, and I just love it! I promise! You can even see that in one picture he has his foot on her and she loves it!

Hair - Yes, I am going to report about her hair. Two weeks ago, we were able to put two pigtails in her hair. So cute! It was so cute, in fact, that Brett even liked them. As long as she doesn't have bows in her hair, he likes it!

Teeth - There is one coming in from the top.

Health - Today, the doctor said, "She has the most beautiful ears I've ever seen!" I don't even care if she says that about all babies! M has a bit of a cold right now, so I took her in to the doctor just to be sure. Yep, just a cold. Hey, I'm a first-timer.





No comments: