Monday, August 10, 2009

Two More Feet

Mia is officially 17 days old. How are things going around the Walker household? I'd say we're slowly making progress. While we've got a hand on the diaper changing and feeding aspect of things, we continue to work on sleeping...all of us. Last night though, Mia was awesome (and Brett, too)! She ate at 11:30pm, 3am, and 6am. Never in a million years did I think I would long for the nights of getting three hours of sleep at a time. I feel so refreshed today!

We have seen a few smiles out of Mia, though I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. She also loves to lay in her dad's arms and listen to him, and she recently discovered my hair. She is fussy and cries like a normal baby would, but she partiulary hates it when you take her diaper off. You can just see the wrinkles in her forehead forming as the cry begins. What does she like? Food is at the top of the list of things she likes, and surprisingly, she seems to like having her hair washed, too. What a girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yoga toes...that's what she is making me thing of...wonderfully expressive sweet little toes.

love the mcgees